Haw many of you Name your RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blw2

So i was joking around with the family at the campground Saturday, that we should name our new Motorhome.  Told the kids to watch folks' sites for signs or flags, sometime folks will display their name, but I thought there might be some RV names too.....

But we didn't see any and we couldn't come up with any really catchy ones for the RV.

Personally, I'm not really all that into it but thought it might be fun for the kids.

So, what have you named your RV?

moved the post .... fair enough.... but what's the difference between General Discussion and Shade Tree?
just so i get it right next time?

My understanding is general discussion is more of a technical nature. Shade tree is for off-topic musings, and fluff.

My rig is called the "Plaza"... Named by others... not me.

After many years of raising and supporting our children through the ages and college our RV was named OUR TURN.

Nanna's Wheelhouse, named by one of our granddaughters.

Lil Pumpkin...named after our old class C which was named Pumpkin for my DW's coach, as in Disney's Cinderella.

... but what's the difference between General Discussion and Shade Tree?

Not a big distinction, but here's how it's spelled out on each Board, followed by my interpretations:

General Discussion
Anything that doesn't fit in the other areas.
Interpretation: A place to look for help with your RV or RV'ing that doesn't have a unique board for that subject.

The Shade Tree
Freewheeling discussion over coffee, under the shade tree, or  around the campfire.
Interpretation: Social chat, rather than RV/RV'ing help; "My grandkids are x years old, my hubby's name is yyy, and my RV has a cute name".

just so i get it right next time

It's not a big deal, so don't worry about it. Forum staff will move stuff as they see fit, mostly with good reason, but not necessarily  :-[

We name just about everything around here..at least the kids do.
My car is Named Missy- she runs on 3 cylinders until warmed up, wife's car is named Lammy.- the gentle car. Oldest Daughter truck is called Monster- it is a ranger but uses fuel like a monster truck :) And the Motorhome is Phoebe- because she is a Palm Beach. so PB=Phoebe Buffay. yes sort of named after Friends, it works on some level.

My favorite RV name of all time belongs to Helaine and Wally Hepworth's rig.  It's called "Cramalot Inn".

Margi

When all is OK, it has no name. When things go wrong, it has many names....all unprintable.  ;D ;D ;D ;D 8)

Ours is officially the Galavan II as it is our second RV although we just call it The Galavan.

We kept the boat name and added 2.0 (software version labeling).
Thus we have WASOKI 2.0
We Are Spending Our Kids Inheritance

Papa's Dog House  and it is on the front of the 5er with a picture of a dog house. :)

It's name is Bumblebee....

Back Story;  Around 2011, we were contemplating buying a new Camaro for the wife.  She wanted it in yellow, just like Bumblebee in the Transformers movie.  We decided to buy a new RV instead of the Camaro....so the RV is Bumblebee.....

mcnabbwr said:
After many years of raising and supporting our children through the ages and college our RV was named OUR TURN.

Clever and funny, I like it.  To the OP's question, we have not named ours, never really into naming our vehicles etc.  Although I did name my truck Clifford, only because it is red and big.  Cool post though, I'll be interested to see other responses.

Back
Top Bottom