Haw many of you Name your RV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ours is called "Our Lady Liberty" as it gave us liberty to go where we please  when we please (we also have graphics on both sides of the US flag combined with the Statue of Liberty).  Our toad is called Our Lady 2.

We started with a TT, which we dubbed "The Rollin' Ritz."  Then we got a used Hawkins Motor Coach, so of course we named her "Sadie," after the L'il Abner cartoon strip character, Sadie Hawkins.  Now we have a TC and a big red PU.  So, they are "Topper" and "Red Ryder," respectively.

Our weekend and vacation camper, when we pursued careers, was called "Down Time." 

It was only  logical to name our RV "Ourtime"when we retired.  That was five years before the dating site of the same name.

The GPS is sometimes called the "B***h in the box." 

The GPS is named Lola, from the RV movie. She and I don't always see eye-to-eye, so the DW sometimes hears, "Shut up Lola".

Fanny Mae...  bf dubbed her that cause I have a lot of fans in her.  :)

Previously with my late hubby, we had a 21' class C named Betsy, she was cute and little.  Then the bigger and uglier Bertha followed.  Then just the Georgie Boy after that.  Decided to get out of debt and pay stuff off, bought in cash an old 'beauty' we called The Turd.  Earlier this year bf bought an older Georgie.  Few months ago I purchased what I was going to name 'Evie'... for EV (ie. escape vehicle).  Fanny Mae's name stuck though, grrrr..    Yep, I'm fond of naming my rigs. 

Enjoying this thread, some great and some funny names along with the stories behind them... keep'em coming.

About 20 years ago, I drove a Class C motorhome I'd purchased for $400 to my first RV Forum Quartzsite rally.  Joe Lacey took one look at the interior and promptly christened it "The Trashcan".    ::)

And Joe's class B parked next to Marty Ehrlich's Bluebird was christened "The Hiccup" by Marty :)

Our old Coleman pop-up was dubbed the 'Hotel Colapso'.

The old Bounder is named 'Onaquest' as it's NC license plate declares.  It also has had a decal on the rear bumper that stated, 'Casa del cuello rojo'.  That seemed redundant, considering the license was from North Carolina.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozgal
Back
Top Bottom