Orbital Tracker Satellite Meter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

8Muddypaws

I recently purchased a used Tracker Light OTM500 and have not had much success with it.  I've tried several times to get DirecTV at 101.0 but invariably it locks onto some other satellite.  I get a strong signal and quality reading but when I attach the cable to my receiver it gets nothing.

I'm thinking that the frequency parameters stored in the meter and in the parameter list I found online might be wrong.  Using two different sat finder apps on my iPhone didn't help.  I finally fell back upon my old method of using the signal meter built into the receiver.  I was hoping to spare my DW and neighbors the beep beep beep.

Orbital Trackers website is useless.  The only working button is 'Home' regardless of the browser used.  The software supplied fails due to Windows 7 registration issues, even when running as administrator.  apparently they didn't know how to install packages.  Not much useful information found online yet.

If you're using this meter with DTV successfully what parameters are you using for 101, 110, and 119?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom