Well...I'm SURE glad I got that leak fixed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BoomerD

We're spending a few days on the Washington coast...currently in Ocean City...and it's been raining almost non-stop since last night.  8)

It's POURING out as I type this...hope "Minnie" floats... :p

When it's raining out and I'm in the motor home, I just remember back to my tenting/pop-up/truck camper days. I don't mind a little rain but coming from the Southwest I get antsy after a few hours of rain, much less days and days. I get bored as heck and sit on the computer or watch the boob tube all day.

I hope your weather clears.

Oscar Mike said:
When it's raining out and I'm in the motor home, I just remember back to my tenting/pop-up/truck camper days. I don't mind a little rain but coming from the Southwest I get antsy after a few hours of rain, much less days and days. I get bored as heck and sit on the computer or watch the boob tube all day.

I hope your weather clears.

Same thought process here...this spring I was in a real nice campground in a "grass" pull through site, was planning to leave in the morning and it started raining, I sat back and enjoyed my coffee and waited it out - while watching the tent campers next door pack up in the rain, brought back some memories and I was glad I was in the 5er....rain stopped about the time the neighbors had left and I went out and in 5 minutes was hitched up and down the road...

I enjoy the sound of the rain on my tin box...

Jim

BoomerD said:
Makes me glad I'm no longer one of them...

We finally decided "Enough is enough."

3 days of nearly non-stop rain (even sprinkles count as rain) took its toll on us, cramped up in the 22' class C.
Decided to head home.

Wouldn't ya know it...about 2 hours after leaving the campground...we ran out of the rain and never saw another drop all the way home.  :p

Oh well...such is life. Time to clean Minnie up and get her ready to sell or trade. We have to have a bigger coach for the next trip out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom