New Hornet on the Way!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wingdwolf

Well, we decided on A Keystone Hornet 29RLS. It will be coming of the line this week and should be to us in about 2 weeks.We will be leaving it on our campsite. Only bad part is we live in Ohio and won't be able to enjoy it till next May? :'(

Congratulations on the Hornet! Glad you found and settled on something you like. It even has a porecelain toilet, right?

Yep...it has porcelain toilet and a floor plan the really suits the two of us. We will be putting up a small shed on site so the lack of extra storage space on the TT won't be a problem. I wll upload pictures next spring once we're settled in.

I just purchased a 31BHS, I hope I made the right choice. There were so many to look at. I got a great price, The dealer was good also. I have gone through it pretty good. But until you have been inside and spent some time in it you just dont get to see all the little things. So far the only thing I have found is a screw coming up under the linolium. I took the vent off and slipped a piece of brazing rod in but it didnt move. I was hoping it wouldve been a small pebble or something. I will have to bring it back before I get a hole in the flooring.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom