Year round affordable RV parks around Baltimore?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Johnonthego

Me and my wife are looking to go full time in a travel trailer and we are interested in staying put year round if possible while still being close to our relatives in Baltimore Maryland. Does anyone know of any affordable parks that are in this area? Thank you.

I don't know how affordable they would be for an annual site, but the Capital KOA in Millersville is a pretty nice park not too far from Baltimore. We stay there when visiting friends in Pasadena.

I hate to bring this up,  but how are you going to keep warm and the water hoses thawed out through out the winter?  We spent 3 months down SW in VA close to Tennessee and froze our ****s off.  It will not be enjoyable and the heating will far exceed the monthly spot rental.  I would be surprised if there are any over winter CGs or RV Parks.  To far North.  Most expensive way to buy propane is in 30 lb bottles.  We have a neighbor here in Iowa who spent last winter in a 5th Wheel and paid close to $2000 per month for propane for 3 months.

Capital KOA in Millersville  closes Nov 23 and Opens Mar 1st.

I am from Baltimore and they have a few trailer parks here that also accept rv. I know people live there just as if in a trailer during the winter... This will however be my first winter in a travel trailer. Up north here we use electric heat tape on or plumbing and I wonder if this may be the solution others are using. As for heat, propane will be used but I also have a small woodstove I made that I will be using. Though I know of a couple trailer/rv parks around here i am not satisfied with their size, price and location but will settle if need be. Though I am looking for a decent affordable park in the area, it has to be year round as we will be spending the coming winter in the travel trailer. Thanks for any leads anyone has to offer.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom