Fall SoCal RV Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

travelinman

I haven't seen anything posted for this yet, so I thought I would let everyone know. There is an RV show at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA Oct 10-19. http://thebestrvshow.com/

I was able to go to this last year and I had a great time, and I do feel like it was beneficial. I am still searching for an RV, however, shows like this I find to be really helpful. There are just so many models to look through, you couldn't possible do it all in one day. For anyone in the Southern California vicinity who is in the market for an RV, I highly recommend going to this RV show, you won't be disappointed.

We've attended that show for the last four years in a row, it is a fun time. There are enough sales folks around to choke a horse, but we learned after the second show to never make eye contact with a sales person. When we attended our first show we were not necessarily shopping for a motor home, but it doesn't take long for a guy like me to get hooked on camping upgrades. I got hooked on the idea of a motor home after our first show, before then it was always just a dream.

This year we have to forgo the show for our family reunion.

Last year I found that the sales people generally were all friendly and weren't overly pushy. I think they realize a good amount of people there are "just looking", so the atmosphere is much more relaxed than simply stopping in at a dealership.

If you can, go on a weekday.  Weekends are a madhouse, weekdays have much fewer people attending and you'll have plenty of time to check out everything.

Back
Top Bottom