what is a good fulltime insurance company.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wmaw98

Has anyone used or is currently using Hartford Insurance through AARP for their full-time motorhome insurance?? Is there a good full-time insurance company that has reasonable rates?
Woody

I used Hartford for about 3 years and their policy is an excellent one at competitive prices except for one thing: they do not offer a "full replacement value" option.  When we purchased a new motorhome I wanted to have that coverage, so switched to a policy Iobtained through Explorer RV, an in-house agency for National Interstate. Have used them for the last 4 years and am perfectly satisfied.

Last I knew, Hartford did not distinguish between full and part-time use - essentially every policy is for full time. For that reason, seasonal users may be able to save money with a company that offers the ability to suspend coverage for portions of the year.

Howdy, Woody.

We also use Explorer RV, an in-house agency for National Interstate to insure our Blue Bird Wanderlodge and Jeep. We USED to use USAA but switched to Explorer RV when I was able to buy more coverage for half the price I was paying to USAA. Boy, that was a shock!!

Liz

Back
Top Bottom