Pop-Up trailer with hard-walled bathroom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Constantine

Is anyone aware of a manufacturer who makes a pop-up tent trailer where the bathroom has hard walls (instead of privacy curtain).  I know they are available in various high-wall models, but I was wondering if they are available in standard pop-up trailer boxes.

Many thanks!

Constantine

Trailmanor is a hard walled folding trailer with hard wall bathroom.  It's not a pop-up tent trailer.

I bought a fleetwood sequoia 2005 last spring. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It was in excellent condition with all the comforts of home including the folding wall shower/ comode.

This is why the hybird campers are so poupler.  A real bath and kitchen... Its the main reason we up graded from a popup to a travel trailer. Wanted a bathroom with a door.    And no more wet takedowns

The installation of the hard walls would be fairly simply for you to add to a low wall pop up.  Just order the replacement parts from a HW pop up and install it your self. It is only a series of screws that holds it in place.

Good luck.

Vin.

We had a 1989 Coleman Plantation  pop-up that had hard walls that folded up to enclose bathroom and shower area.

No heavier than a large popup, I'm looking at a Little Guys T@b right now, primarily because it has a shower/toilet built in (hard wall). The toilet is real, not a chemical porta potty. I thought I would need to limit myself to a pop up because I do not want to buy a truck or large SUV as a tow vehicle, and thought with my Subaru Outback that a pop up was all I would be able to tow safely. But then I saw a T@b at an RV show and hope to order a new one in the next few weeks. Since it also has a small kitchen, and a/c as well, I'm hoping that it meets all of our needs as a couple for extending travel.

Have you checked the tow ratings of your Subaru?  I would start there before I ordered anything. I had a Subaru years ago (mid 70's) and it wouldn't tow much. They may have improved since then

Rene T said:
Have you checked the tow ratings of your Subaru?  I would start there before I ordered anything. I had a Subaru years ago (mid 70's) and it wouldn't tow much. They may have improved since then

I agree. We also owned a Subaru in the early 90's. While a great vehicle, towing capacity at that time it lacked.
Do your homework.

Just in case you're still watching the thread.

My Outback, with the 6 cylinder engine, is rated for 3000 lb. maximum. The T@b weighs about 1700 pounds so I am not expected any problems. In fact, I have been told that as many as 50% of the T@bs are towed by Outbacks, and most of them are the 4 cylinder version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom