post to the host?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buzz32628

I'm trying to tell the staff, for this forum what a great library you have. I just finished reading the "What newcomers need or should know". I have learned more in the last 30minutes, than I have the last 6 months surfing the web. You noted that it was a conglomaration of severl people, and you'all did a damn good job. thanks. buzz.  Did I post this right?

Thanks for the kind words Buzz. Glad you found some useful reading material here.

Buzz  You may have understated the fabuous job these forum members have performed. One more thing should you ever have the opportunity to attend one of the forum rally's, do so.  You will not find a group ofmore friendly and helpful boys and girls (Loosely, but affectionately) anywhere, anytime.  Stories galore and know how to party sensibly.  Pot lucks are fantastic and no one sees a stranger while everyone is willing to assist anyone in time of need or disspere.  Come attend and enjoy.  Kudos to all of them  it's all one big happy Framily  Framily is a membership that only those that have expierienced the froup by association.

Back
Top Bottom