The Newmar Allstar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Torchbearer

I have a family of 5.  Two adults and 3 children 8 and under.  I have been looking for a class A diesel that would accomodate my needs.  Newmar has put out a new Allstar edition with a loft model.  Model number is 3950 and 3951.  It is also a mid engine product.  I would appreciate any feedback or opinions on this unit. Thanks.

Torchbearer said:
I have a family of 5.? Two adults and 3 children 8 and under.? I have been looking for a class A diesel that would accomodate my needs.? Newmar has put out a new Allstar edition with a loft model.? Model number is 3950 and 3951.? It is also a mid engine product.? I would appreciate any feedback or opinions on this unit. Thanks.

I think if you go to Nemwar Owners Forum here -you might get more info http://www.irv2.net/

The Spartan mid-engine [ME] chassis has been around for several years, though not many motorhome models are built on it. I have yet to see a negative report on the ME, though.

I saw the Allstar at the FMCA rally at Pomona, and again this July at Camp Newmar.  I love it though I would not own one.

It is a great coach for either those who need a toy carrier with its side, not rear, loading ramp, or for families like yours with the great loft floorplan. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom