Pictures of your TC pulling trailers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blanco

I'm gonna start pulling more thing with my TC, being I just got my hitch extension installed & would love to see pics of what you yow. & maybe some explanations as to how it works for you.

So far I've only towed my very light boat but soon plan to be towing my Full sized Bronco to the deserts & such.

Here's a picture of it with the boat.
Except for the road heading into Pyramid lake it tows my boat very nicely.

The road is bumpy & almost seems like I can feel the hitch length not loving it?

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/1036977/fullsize/img_7853.jpg

Staff edit: Make URL live

2500 lb camper and 7000 lb 23 foot striper and trailer. No extension required as it is an 8 1/2 foot camper. Great tracking trailer and nice light camper. have taken to Ucluelet many times. Anyone who has driven it knows that it is a challenge.

Attachments

• Truck - New tires 003.jpg
    Truck - New tires 003.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 153
My kind of rig! I've wanted a TC on a truck pulling my fishing boat for years, but never convince my other half.

I had the SuperHitch setup on mine.  F350 with AlpenLite 10'5" camper, towed our Ribby, or the Honda Accord, r my enclosed utility trailer.  My first go around was a homemade extension towing a small also home made motorcycle trailer. 

I don't know whether I still have photos of it all together though.

The SuperHitch was awesome, along with the tie down setup from them with fastgun couplers.  I had HappiJac on prev setup, but when I got that truck just went all out.  The Hitch was a 4' extension.

We tow a 5x10 utility trailer with our motorcycle in it. Hubby built shelves in nose for tool boxes an his stuff and put a rod up to dry stuff or hold extra clothes for the really long trips.

Towed this combo on Hwy 4 many times, great road. I run a 1 foot extension to keep thd trailer from hitting theTC jacks on tight turns.

Attachments

• tcandcamper.jpg
    tcandcamper.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 56
behind our Truckcamper we tow either our Jeep with a tow bar 4 down or our 2 horse trailer.
The camper is 9 1/2 ft long and the trailer has an extended tongue .
We use an 18in long ballmount to get the ball out from under the camper

Attachments

• TC w horse trailer at ok Loves.jpg
    TC w horse trailer at ok Loves.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 38
  • TC pulling  jeep (640x377).jpg
    TC pulling jeep (640x377).jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 41

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members