GMail contacts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alaskansnowbirds

Site Team
Is anyone having problems accessing their gmail contacts?

I haven't been able to access mine in a couple of days. I get error 101. A google search looks like they had this problem back in 2011.

What browser?  If Chrome, it could be related to being unable to create a temporary file.  Try clearing the TEMP directory.  Also, a search on gmail error 101 turns up lots of references.  Perhaps one of them might point you in the right direction.

Whichever web browser you're using the probable cause is the same and so is the cure:

Delete your internet cache, history, and ALL cookies, including what IE thinks are your favorite sites - there's may be a box you have to un-check in the Delete Browsing History dialog to do that.

No need to delete all cookies.  If it is a problem with Google, and I don't think it is, just delete any google.com or gmail.com cookies.  But cookies rarely cause any problems.  I've never had to delete them for any browser related problem.  All I ever delete in the browsers, using CCleaner, is the caches.

Ned, I have to disagree with you on that.  If I had a dime for every time one of my 500 mobile sales reps and 600 customer service reps couldn't do anything online until they deleted all cookies I could retire.

Wait a minute!  I did retire!  On cookie crumbs!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom