1998 country coach intrigue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

valfrommidtown

Did country coach in 1998 make the intrigue without a slide or was that a special order? Thanks for any input!

We looked closely at a 1998 Allure.  It had a slide.  I believe NADA uses the term Great Room to designate a model with a slide.  Not sure why the terminology is not consistent with the Infiniti and Magna models but nothing else makes sense.  NADA pricing tends to support this. 

Damon Rapozo has an extensive site with data on Country Coach motorhomes.  While it doesn't include 1998 models, it does a pretty good job of outlining the options beginning in 1999.  This is a link to his site.  http://damonrapozo.com/model_history/index.php?id=000024

And NADA is not the definitive list of available floor plans and features. It is not unusual for a new variant to be offered, especially early or late in the model year, but the info does not appear in NADA. I had a 1996 Southwind that NADA says did not exist in 1996. Or any other time. It was built late in the 1996 model year and then transitioned to a slightly different layout in 1997, with a different model number. Basically what I had was a prototype production model, but it was real and exactly what we wanted at the time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom