Seilerbird's article Fulltiming 101

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dream Chasers

We just read Seilerbird's "Fulltiming 101" article in the library.  Very informative and we will be notating most of the information.  We were wondering how long ago it was written?  Is there any of the information that needs to updated?  Anything you would add to it?  Anything that is no longer valid or useful?

Did you read the other articles in the Fulltiming library section?  Most of the information in those articles is still applicable today, not much has changed in the past few years.

Yes, we read most of them and did notice that they all had useful information. We also will be using a lot of the checklists that are already provided.  No sense starting from scratch with all of the information already provided on this forum.

You'll find that much of the useful information in forum messages has been distilled into articles in the library.  Happy to know you've found them useful.

Thank you Dream Chasers. I just reread the entire article for the first time in a few years. I don't see anything that is out of date or needs to be revised. About the only thing I do differently is I now use a Chromebook instead of a Windows laptop. They are cheap, work extremely well, fast and small.

We currently use a windows laptop and will definitely be looking to downsize to something smaller and more manageable when we move to an RV.  Thanks for taking the time to re-read your article.

I'm searching for this article in the archives and I can't find it.  I've tried both Search and Advanced Search.  Can someone post a link here in this thread?

Got it.  Thanks mucho.

One thing I almost missed: At the bottom of the page are arrows left/right which link to more good articles about fulltiming, or is that more of Seilerbird's handiwork?

Steve

"One thing I almost missed: At the bottom of the page are arrows left/right which link to more good articles about fulltiming, or is that more of Seilerbird's handiwork?"
Nope, next or previous subject in the library. It may or may not be by the same author.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom