Zep Wet Look Finish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

R1Kirby

Today I took the step and applied Zep Wet Look Finish on my 1995 bounder motorhome and now it looks amazing. First, I used Dawn dish washing soap to clean the fiber glass completely. I removed any and all road dirt, other blemishes and anything that might be greasy. Then I washed it again to make sure there was no soap left behind and it was all clean. Secondly, I applied the Zep Wet Look Finish. I use a Swiffer dry pad and a spray bottle for a nice even coat. I sprayed on Zep Wet Coat onto the Swiffer pad and applied the Zep to the motorhome. I applied three coats and when I was done, the results were amazing. I waited an hour between coats. You can see your reflection in the finish. I thought that I would past this along to those are looking for the new look.

Kirby I did my 1996 Allegro two and a half years ago and just refreshed it a couple a months ago. I realized if I had not used the Zep wet look I would have hand waxed the coach 6 or 7 times and that's a lot of hard work. I used the bar keeper friend when I did mine the first time and dawn dish soap to finish before applying the Zep. I agree it looks like new  ;D  haven't had any yellowing or flaking keep them shining

Back
Top Bottom