New Outdoor Kitchen - Camp Chef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Wigpro

After spending about 3 months with a good buddy of mine and enjoying the outdoor meals with his Camp Chef, I bit the bullet and secured my new "system" and broke it in the past couple days.

I bought the Explorer 2 burner stove and the griddle and the BBQ Box - nice that I can have the griddle on one burner and the BBQ on the other! This is a very powerful system - 30K BTU's from each burner - my friend said heat it up and then do your cooking low and slow and you will love it...

Had bacon and eggs on the griddle and the bacon was fantastic - cast iron so no real cleanup - just scrape off and oil / egg/ bacon residue and then wipe it down! Had a real nice rib-eye steak on the BBQ Box last night and it was done perfect!

I had a small table top weber and it cooked fine, but any wind at all and it would blow out - no problems with that with the Camp Chef!!

I also bought a roll up table and like that as well, perfect to use when n picnic table around or when out in the boonies dry camping - perfect to hold my ice maker!!

Some pics.

Jim

Attachments

• PA313481Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    PA313481Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 60
  • PA313484Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    PA313484Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 47
  • PA313487Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    PA313487Rev1LoLoLoSmall.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 55
You will love it. A friend has had one for 10+ years and it's still going strong. The wives laugh at us when I get out the magnetic torpedo level so we can find just the right spot to perfectly level it up! He does not have the BBQ attachment, though - that looks nice!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom