Flagstaff Suburban Furnace

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

philnoklahoma

On my trial run with my 06 Flagstaff, I encountered a problem with my furnace, during 26 degree morning!!  The furnace would turn on using the thermostat and I would get propane to the burner which would flame.  However, the furnace would never get hot air blowing.  Thinking the thermostat needs to be replaced.  Any other ideas??

Need more info, I think. Are you saying the furnace would light but go off before it got warm or did the furnace stay lit but no warm air from blower?

As far as the thermostat is concerned, you s/b able to prove or disprove that by simply shorting across the two wires for a while. But, suspect you may have a flame sensor problem.

well, I think the furnace stayed lit, at least the times I checked the window for flame.  It would cycle on and off as if the thermostat was working but never would blow hot air.

Do you get any air at all, even cold, from the vents?

Ned said:
Do you get any air at all, even cold, from the vents?
Good question. If the furnace is burning, the blower has to be blowing air...somewhere. Otherwise the sail switch would deactivate and the furnace would shut don't.  Is your furnace ducted?  If so, the duct may be off at the furnace.

Back
Top Bottom