EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Free Cummins Check  (Read 1609 times)

Jim Johnson

• ---
Free Cummins Check
« on: April 20, 2005, 11:37:22 AM »
Tarry and I are in OKC and found out about a free 20-point Cummins engine and also Onan genset check being offered by Cummins Southern Plains.  They have 7 dealerships, 2 in OK and the others in TX.  I took advantage of it and they found a leak in the CAC system which probably has been affecting my fuel mileage.  Their web site is http://www.cummins-sp.com/.  The offer I believe is through June 15.  The check was very thorough and in my case productive. 
Jim

Jim & Tarry Johnson

Steve, CDN

• ---
  • VA3VH
    • The Pallys
Re: Free Cummins Check
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2005, 06:40:09 PM »
Jim,

Thank you for sharing that information.  i'll check if our local dealer is offering something similar.
Steve, Forum Moderator
Home Page
My Polar Bear Mural

edjunior

• ---
  • Roman Forest, TX
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2005, 09:37:09 PM »
Hey Jim, where did you actually see this info.  I checked the homepage you gave, and did not see anything about it.  I don't own a Dodge, but I have a friend at work who does and would probably love to take advantage of it as well.

Ed
Ed.....KF5INW
2011 F-250 XLT, 6.7L PSD
2010 Forest River Wildcat 28RKBS
"I thought I was wrong once, but I was wrong!"

Jim Johnson

• ---
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 09:53:50 PM »
Ed,

AI stopped by the dealership in OKC to ask some questions and they told me about it.  The check and corrective actrion was free.  I asked them if all 7 of their sites were offering the service and he said they were.
Jim

Jim & Tarry Johnson

Hosted by Over The Network