Free Cummins Check

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jim Johnson

Tarry and I are in OKC and found out about a free 20-point Cummins engine and also Onan genset check being offered by Cummins Southern Plains.? They have 7 dealerships, 2 in OK and the others in TX.? I took advantage of it and they found a leak in the CAC system which probably has been affecting my fuel mileage.? Their web site is http://www.cummins-sp.com/.? The offer I believe is through June 15.? The check was very thorough and in my case productive.?

Jim,

Thank you for sharing that information.  i'll check if our local dealer is offering something similar.

Hey Jim, where did you actually see this info.  I checked the homepage you gave, and did not see anything about it.  I don't own a Dodge, but I have a friend at work who does and would probably love to take advantage of it as well.

Ed

Ed,

AI stopped by the dealership in OKC to ask some questions and they told me about it.  The check and corrective actrion was free.  I asked them if all 7 of their sites were offering the service and he said they were.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom