Jack knife sofa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Larry2594

We would like to replace our sofa bed couch with a jack knife sofa. Has anyone bought one? If so, where did you purchase it and was it a good decision?  I saw one on Camping World Site.  I don't know if it is good quality.  It is for our 2006 tiffin.

Any and all advice is appreciated.

Thanks

You probably would get more replies if you posted this to the Motorhomes board instead of Winnebago specific issues board.  JMHO.

RLSharp said:
This is the "Remodeling your RV" board, not the Winnebago board. Seems like the perfect place for the post.

R

The post was originally on the Winnebago Specific Issues board when I read it.  John Canfield moved it to another board after I posted.

Larry2594

If you happen to be in the Los Angeles area, I will give you the coach that came out of my Allegro

George

Marsha - You guessed right, you are the winner, come pick it up anytime.
Rene, thanks for reminding that I can't spell very well anymore, among many other things.

George

George, no thanks....I got rid of that sofa a long time ago.  Now we use an aero twin sized blow up mattress when we have that rare occasion of an over night guest...our granddaughter.

Marsha~

We like jack knife sofa also.  In fact, our is wearing out and we are in the replacement mode.  There take up less room than a hide-a-bed and more comfortable

We had a jack knife in a small TT.  It was called a 'gaucho" coach.  It was really comfortable.
Mike Leslie
Michigan Blizzard

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom