Insurance Agencies in Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HatulBitzot

I wonder if the forum members can provide recommendations on reliable insurance agencies in Florida. We need an agency familiar with the RV community needs, which can insure tourists (non US citizens) for a year with travel, RV, and Health insurance.
We appreciate any help from the forum's community.   

Click the Resources button above and scroll down the menu to RV insurance. Expect to pay a higher premium because you don't have a driving record in the U.S.

On the medical insurance issue, our numerous friends and family who have visited from the UK over the years have obtained "travel insurance" from a UK travel agency. It's good for a year and relatively inexpensive. This has worked well for visitors who made visits to doctors and hospitals. In most cases, the medical providers here billed the UK insurance directly. I can only think of one case where the patient paid out of their pocket and were re-imbursed when they got home. You may wish to research this option in your country.

Hi Tom,

I couldn't see the resources section; I believe this section is not visible when the user doesn't logged-in. I looked at the Library but the insurance section is not there. Once I logged-in to reply you I saw the resources section.   

I will look at these agencies web sites.

Unfortunately it is almost impossible to buy full year travel insurance for people at their 60th in my country. The maximum is 6 months and it costs small fortune. You can get long term travel insurance only if you are young.

Therefore on top of the regular RV insurance I need to purchase in the states a travel (health) insurance also. I searched the Internet and found that such travel insurance for tourists can be purchased in the US, however I am looking for insurance company who know the RV's industry special needs.

Thanks for your prompt reply,

HatulBitzot

I couldn't see the resources section; I believe this section is not visible when the user doesn't logged-in.

That's correct.

Too bad about no full-year insurance if you're over 60. Our UK friends and family are unable to get any travel insurance from the UK at age 70.

HatulBitzot said:
Therefore on top of the regular RV insurance I need to purchase in the states a travel (health) insurance also. I searched the Internet and found that such travel insurance for tourists can be purchased in the US

HatulBitzot

could you help me find where get this regular auto insurance?
thanks a lot

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom