Verizon's new plan called "More Everything"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JerArdra

11/29/2014

We just changed to Verizon's new "more everything plan" and our bill went down $10 per month.  BTW, this $10 is NOT the reason we changed.  We changed because of the following.

We now get unlimited calls on both of our phones instead of the 450 shared calling-minutes per month we previously had.  In the past we have paid Verizon extra $ for using more than 450 minutes in a month.

We now get unlimited texting on both phones.  In the past there were months when the text messaging costs were noticeable especially because of texting photos.

We now get 10GB of data that is SHARED among both phones and the modem so the modem can use most of the 10GB because we never did use much data on the phones. 

In our previous plan we had unlimited data on one phone, 4GB of data on the other phone, and 4GB of data on the modem (NOT shared among the three devices).  In the past we never used even 1GB of data on both phones in a single month.  OTOH, on the modem we did use up to and maybe a little more than the modem's 4GB limit so being able to share the 10GB among all three devices is a benefit to us.

JerryF

PS, this new "more everything plan" also includes a personal WiFi Hotspot.

We changed a few months ago.  Not sure what the plan is called, but saved $10.00 a month and got unlimited voice and texting.  Not sure what the data is since we don't have I-phones.  Still, it's $1,800 a year which includes our air card.  TV used to be free.  Now with Time Warner and Netflix, all of a sudden, we're looking at close to $3,000 a year.  Back around the beginning of time, when I was first married, landlines were maybe $25 - $35 a month.  And we complain about the cost of gasoline. 

If we changed to an Everything Plan, it would cost us more money than we're paying now, and I have unlimited data.  We're not changing until we're forced too.

Ned said:
If we changed to an Everything Plan, it would cost us more money than we're paying now, and I have unlimited data.  We're not changing until we're forced too.

Maybe they won't cancel your plan anytime soon. We have the Share Everything plan. Jetpack, I-phone, cell phone and house phone, 10G data and unlimited text and voice. About $180/month

We have 550 shared minutes, unlimited data, one smartphone, one basic phone, for $100/month.

One benefit of the plan is that you can change your data plan anytime during the month up to the billing date.  They will send you text messages at 50%, 75% and I believe 90% so that there is no reason you should ever go over.

Unlimited data...how nice!  You have to sign up for the data usage alerts.

With respect to the $35-45 per month per line; we have three lines for $53 per month plus $60 for a five gigabyte wifi modem! Consumer Celluar (AT&T) which actually provides better access than our previous AT&T service. Modem is Verizon.

Ernie

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom