Full Timer in Desperate Need of Help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
J

jdq1986

Hello all!

I'm from Dalhart Texas, my wife, my four-year-old son, my two small dogs and I live full-time in our fifth-wheel. We were vacationing at Ute Lake State Park in Logan, NM and our truck broke down.  We are safely parked, but our spot does not have a sewer connection. If there is anyone nearby, we need someone to move us three spaces away to a spot that does have a sewer. We have not emptied or tanks since the Wednesday before Thanksgiving when we arrived. They are full and we have no way to empty them to continue using the bathroom, taking showers, cooking, or doing laundry. If someone with a fifth-wheel hitch could help us get just three spaces to the right it would tremendously improve our quality of life until my truck gets fixed next week. Alternatively, if someone has a portable waste tank I could buy or borrow while we're here that would suffice as well. I'm willing to pay you for your trouble of course.  Thank You and God Bless!

If you don't get help to move, you could order a portable macerator pump from amazon.com and hook up a couple of garden hoses long enough to reach the other site. Meanwhile, is there someone in the campground who could move your fufthwheel? Or maybe call a tow truck?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DUSM0518
Back
Top Bottom