How much do you pay per month for storage.........

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hmyrick

How much do you pay per month for indoor or covererd storage? Rig Lenght? Amenities? How much would you pay?

Here at Pueblo El Mirage AZ, open storage 65' for MH and Enclosed trailer Car hauler  $85 a month  It all depends on were you are located.  Rates vary greatly.  It is more here with cover and even more with inside enclosed.  Don't know the rates cause if the MH isn't any good sitting O/S what good is it?  It would be worthless to me.  Don't know where you are but near Frisco  it could be up to 5-600 a month or more.

I pay 125.00 for indoor, insulated, Metal halide lights, alarm, 50 amp electric, sink, access to a kitchen, bathroom and shower.  Its my buddies billing office with shop out back.  He also has tools and cleaning supplies there.  I keep all kinds of stuff there as well to help take care of the coach.  I love keeping it out of the weather and sun when not in use.  I keep the fridge on all the time so loading up for the weekend is no big deal.

Jeff.

I pay $75/month to my property owners' association for the "privelege" of storing my RV in the storage area in the development. For that $75, I get an outdoor space and weeds in a fenced area....period. I wish we had covered spaces because the sun here beats relentlessly on it. They recently raised the price from $50 to $75. When I asked why, they said "because we can and there's a waiting list to get in".

I should be so lucky as you folks... 
I'm paying $6 per foot per month plus tax for indoor storage. 
That's $204 per month for a 32-footer.

mfa said:
I should be so lucky as you folks...?
I'm paying $6 per foot per month plus tax for indoor storage.?
That's $204 per month for a 32-footer.

Jeez, what a sweet deal!  I'm paying $5.50 for outside storage ($125.00 for a 23 footer.)    ;D

Carl Lundquist said:
Jeez, what a sweet deal!? ?I'm paying $5.50 for outside storage ($125.00 for a 23 footer.)? ? ;D
Lemme guess...  California?

Lawndale, CA a SW LA suburb.    I was quoted a price of $165 in Marina Del Rey. 

Actually the Lawndale rental is not that bad.  It was a redone contractor's equipment yard.  Entirely concreted spaces, code keyed gate, on site live in  manager, and dump station.  My closest alternatives are 25 to 40 miles away.

$200 per month covered storage with electric the structure and roof are wind prof to 140  mph winds which is good being in FL they also provide a really nice wash area, security cameras and gated . Our rig is a 40' MH diesel pusher, plus the storage has room for a small shed or a tow vehicle.

Colleen FL

Here in Boise, Idaho, I pay $50.00/month for covered storage for a 25' Class C @ "Stor-It".  Secured storage with video and live in managers on the property.

I purchased a RV storage condo in Beaumont Ca. I paid just short of 70K for it. If you run the numbers, it is actually cheaper than renting an enclosed, private unit. Go here

Found this thread while wondering what a decent rate is.  I think I just hit the jackpot.  They built some new units 3 miles from my house with fence and cameras.  I am getting a 12'x30' unit with a 13' door for $135 a month.  I guess they were built with RV's in mind.  We are also moving into town here in the next few months and it is about 3 miles from there as well.  It will be nice having it in my own unit and not jammed in some farmers pole shed (I live in western WI).  Any ideas for the mice?

I only store mine for the winter months November through March and keep it in a limestone mines near Pittsburgh Pa.? It is a constant 55 degrees through the winter and is very dry.? I have a 32 ft class A and the fee is $210.00 for the five months. It is my forth winter and it is great. If I need to take it out it costs $10.00 out and $10.00 back in.

Dave

If you live in the Bay area (CA) you may check www.storeinside.com. They quoted me $ 323.00 per month. And by the way they have valet service. I did not ask if it included walking or baby sitting the dog. With the extreme cold winters we have in the Bay area we are so lucky to have those facilities. Maybe not for now but when we get back into the ice age.
chris

Our county fairgrounds Ohio) allows us to park our RV's inside their exhibition buildings for $200 for the period between Oct and April..  Otherwise, outside parking is about $25 by ours  State Parks (those near Lakes or Reservoirs) to $65 closer to the mainland.

Shayne said:
Here at Pueblo El Mirage AZ, open storage 65' for MH and Enclosed trailer Car hauler  $85 a month  It all depends on were you are located.  Rates vary greatly.  It is more here with cover and even more with inside enclosed.  Don't know the rates cause if the MH isn't any good sitting O/S what good is it?  It would be worthless to me.  Don't know where you are but near Frisco  it could be up to 5-600 a month or more.

In Vallejo, CA I pay $90/month for outdoor storage.

Some of these storage rates are outrageous (especially for the no-frills outdoor spots)!  Once I buy a motorhome, I plan to pay $0 per month by parking it in my extra gravel driveway.  ;)

In the Ventura area it's $125 mo. for outside storge in a fenced yard. No extras. So I poured a slab in my side yard to park on, added an outside 30 amp plug. Total cost $1200.

Jack.

Back
Top Bottom