rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Fridge Defend
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: Four months since my last post on here!  (Read 786 times)

Campfire RV

• ---
Four months since my last post on here!
« on: December 10, 2014, 03:26:13 PM »
Well, it has been quite some time since my last post on this forum. We haven't been out in the MH since late August and I told my wife the other day that I'm getting antsy to go somewhere to get some us time away from the hustle and bustle from our busy everyday life. I have been so busy with work the past few months and travelling way too much for my liking which takes away valuable precious time away from my family. I don't have any travel for work for a while now so I can finally settle in at home again.

This past month my sister-in-law from NY was here so I took some time off work so we could all travel around and see places she wanted to visit while she was here. Unfortunately for me, there were seven us together for most of the time and I was the one driving everywhere so I didn't get much relaxing time. No, we didn't take MH, they all wanted to stay in a hotel while we were away from home. :( Well, she is back in NY and now I am being forced into driving my mother-in-law to the airport at LAX next week which is another three hour one way trip then back.

We just put up our Christmas decorations at the house this past weekend and we always enjoy spending the day together decorating the house. We all enjoy celebrating the Christmas season together and I'm blessed to be home now and working during the day and spending the evenings with my lovely wife and daughter.

This past weekend I went out in the MH and found out that my batteries are all totally dead so now I'll have to replace them this weekend and maybe take it out to the lake next weekend and get some kayaking and fishing in.

Well, it is nice to get back on this forum and I'm surprised I still remembered my password after so long. Well, I should start spending a little more time on here again now.
Josh
2012 Thor Chateau 28Z
2007 Toyota RAV4 FWD/Remco lube pump
Alpha Tow Bar/Blue Ox base plate
U.S. Navy Retired
Good Sam Life Member

Rene T

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Every day is payday and every payday I have off
Re: Four months since my last post on here!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2014, 03:28:34 PM »
Welcome back.
Rene, Lucille & co-pilot Buddy
AKA  Pep N Mem
2011 Chevy Duramax 2500 HD 4X4
2011 Montana High Country 343RL
From the Granite State of NH
& Florida Snowbird in Lakeland FL

dverstra

• ---
Re: Four months since my last post on here!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2014, 04:38:28 PM »
Get out there and do some fishing. 8)

Oh....Welcome Back
2007 Holiday Rambler Navigator
2013 Honda CRV
Grandville, MI
FMCA 431519
RPCV Sierra Leone