Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tstumpf

Last night we had the pleasure of meeting Chris and Hef at their rig before enjoying a great dinner together at McGuire's.

Chris has done amazing things with their rig. We were so impressed the her skills and talents, especially with the intricate mosaic tile work she did in their shower. Photos never do a remodeling job justice.

There should be an RV Remodeling Rally sometime where we can all meet and get ideas for remodels we'd like to do on our own rigs.

Chris, if only we'd met sooner! I had a plan for a mosaic tile backsplash for the kitchen that we wanted to hire out, but we couldn't locate an artist to do it. We should approach that subject at a future date, especially if you two are in our same area again for any length of time.

It was great to meet you guys. Hope to see you again soon.

-Trevor & Roni

Attachments

• 100_0449 - Copy.JPG
    100_0449 - Copy.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 58
Yes it was really cool to finally meet someone from the forum. especially with our common interests! It was nice for someone to see it that understood what I did from start to finish because you saw it happening. It would be fantastic to have a rally of "remodeled" rv's, how interesting that would be.

I am certain we will end up back on the coast together next year sometime and we can work on your backsplash. Dinner was great, thanks for suggesting a fun place and for the ride lol! Looking forward to seeing your surfboard in person sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom