Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zmotorsports

Chrystal and I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.

We hope to be able to meet up with many of our friends this upcoming RVing season and pray everyone will have a safe and healthy holiday and upcoming 2015.

Enjoy your time with framily and relatives.

Mike & Chrystal

From our family to you and yours...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. I want to reiterate Mike's sentiment in that we hope to meet many of our online friends face-to-face in the coming year.

I hope and pray for a safe, warm, and Blessed Christmas for all of my RVing friends (those looking, those part timing, and those who live the life). Jesus is the reason for the season.

From our family to you and yours...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from warm Ma.

Debra and I wish the  forum members Marry Christmas and New Years . Where looking forward to the January  Quartzsite  rally  with other forum members .

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of our RV Forum friends!  :)

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Looks as if DW and I won't be traveling much next year, but we hope to continue to meet on this forum.  :)

Merry Christmas to all. Hope to see many of you at Indio or Q or Tucson SKP or somewhere else down the road.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!  HO! HO! HO!

ArdraF and JerryF

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to all!  Best wishes for a year of good health and great travels.  If all goes well we hope to make a few trips later in the year after moving to Portland OR. 
We miss the winter rallies and also need to go East!

Merry Christmas to all our "old" friends on the forum.  We did have some superlative times, didn't we?  And Merry Christmas to our "new" friends on the forum whose adventures have just begun.  We're watching you!  We're enjoying your travels!  Keep on reporting because we relive all our adventures through your enthusiasm!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Merry Christmas and a Blessed and Healthy New Year to all.

A very Merry Christmas to all our current and future friends on the RVForum.
We look forward to crossing trails with you somewhere and enjoying food and
grog at a rally. 

We wish you all safe travels, good health and smooth roads. 

Loretta and Larry - "Team LoLa" . . . .

Merry Christmas from the frozen tundra of Minnesota. Where the thermometer seems to be stuck at around 35 and our snow got washed away in the rain.  Hope everyone has a safe happy holiday.

Back
Top Bottom