What do you do with removed furniture after remodel?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BreakingBad

We recently purchased a class A pusher and we are changing out some of the furniture.  I work from the road and I need a desk.  We will be replacing the cream color ultra leather J lounge and dinette/corian table with a desk and free standing table and chairs. 

My question is what is the best thing to do with the old furniture?  Since we're mobile my old standard of craigslist and garage sale aren't viable.  Are there any vendors that buy used furniture?  They are in pretty good shape, no tears or wear but could use a good cleaning.  I hate to throw them in the trash.

E

Where are you located? Someone in the Forum may be looking for something like that. You never know. I'm looking for a couch. I'm in Lakeland FL.

There is probably a resale store in your area where you could sell on consignment.  That way you can travel without needing to be available to deal with potential buyers.

I'm in Houston for the next week or so.  Headed to S. Padre for February.

I'll check some of the resale shops in the area.

E

If you are on Facebook, there are many rv related sites. I have a complete J sofa and don't need it. I posted a note on FB and folks are coming here to pick it up.

The wood shop that replaced our sofabed with a desk had an arrangement with the RV furniture store down the street; The store sells the removed furniture, and all proceeds go to a deserving charity.

Back
Top Bottom