FMCA St. George, UT 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

I noticed this morning that the 2015 St. George Rally is posted on the FMCA web page. I made reservations for my first FMCA Rally at the Temple View RV Resort this morning.

Oscar Mike said:
I noticed this morning that the 2015 St. George Rally is posted on the FMCA web page. I made reservations for my first FMCA Rally at the Temple View RV Resort this morning.

Jeff and I are interested in attending this rally. I tried looking for it on the FMCA web page but couldn't find it. Can you please post a link?

What are the dates of this rally?

Thanks,
Anita

October 25, 2015 to October 31, 2015
Temple View RV Park

It is in the membership section under Upcoming Rallies. There is no RSVP yet on the FMCA page, I just sent a reservation request to the RV Park to reserve a space. I have not yet received a confirmation for my reservations.

Oscar Mike said:

John, Do you mean the FMCA 4 Wheeling web page? We attended the  pre rally last year and it was a blast.

Betty Brewer said:
John, Do you mean the FMCA 4 Wheeling web page? We attended the  pre rally last year and it was a blast.

Yes, sorry about that, it is on the FMCA 4-Wheeling Page. I just got my confirmation back from Temple View RV Resort too...Yaahoo.

John, that is great news.  Chrystal and I just joined the FMCA 4-Wheelers a couple of months ago and we have that week off from work and are planning on attending.  I have not made our reservations @ Temple View yet but will in the near future.

Mike.

That's awesome Mike, it is looking like a fun year is beginning to take shape. Steve & Dee need to buy a Jeep and join the FMCA 4-Wheelers too.

Oscar Mike said:
That's awesome Mike, it is looking like a fun year is beginning to take shape. Steve & Dee need to buy a Jeep and join the FMCA 4-Wheelers too.

I agree.  Steve talked about a while back.  He and I even exchanged a few emails concerning what to look for in a  Jeep but I am not sure what kind of time frame he was looking at.

Your right about it looking like a fun year though, Chrystal and I are really looking forward to this coming RVing season.

I am getting excited to see your Jeep, it appears to be shaping up nicely.

Mike.

Just out of curiosity the website shows the rally dates being October 25- October 31, 2015.  That is a Sunday thru Saturday.  Do most of you leave on Saturday or does the rally go thru Saturday and leave on Sunday morning?

Another question, does the rally activities actually begin on Sunday or does everyone arrive on Sunday.

Sorry, I don't know how the FMCA 4 Wheelers rallies go and just want to be certain so we don't arrive late or leave early.

Thanks.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

Sunday is registration.  Trails Monday through Saturday.  Usually we take Thursday off.  Most folks leave on Sunday.

Bill

Mike, if you ever go to a Monaco rally you're considered late if you arrive the first scheduled day!  They generally have things happening ahead of time - gifts, local tours, and other unknowns so we arrive the day they open for parking.  Some of the FMCA rallies also have early events such as Bingo night, movie night, etc.

ArdraF

zmotorsports said:
Just out of curiosity the website shows the rally dates being October 25- October 31, 2015.  That is a Sunday thru Saturday.  Do most of you leave on Saturday or does the rally go thru Saturday and leave on Sunday morning?
Mike,

A typical rally would have Sunday as a registration day. MTW trails rides TH is a  Day Off Friday and Saturday trail rides. Go home on Sunday.  Watch the website and read the upcoming newsletter for specifics.  Since the rally is still months away, specific details won't be available just yet.

I know I may have jumped the gun a bit but I just got off the telephone with Temple View RV Park and made our reservations for the October Rally.

Chrystal and I got our coach out of storage on Saturday due to the place we were storing it no longer offering storage.  Once we got it home Chrystal put a couple new rugs that we got for Christmas in it and we started getting excited about this upcoming RVing season.  We have a lot of fun trips planned and look forward to seeing everyone on the road.

Mike.

I'm totally jazzed. I finally signed up and paid for my first FMCA 4 Wheelers rally. I told my wife that if for any reason under the sun that I don't make this one...I selling the coach  ::).

I just paid for the St George rally this morning as well. Reservations were made at Temple View months back. We plan to arrive a week early for the pre-runs. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

Becks said:
I just paid for the St George rally this morning as well. Reservations were made at Temple View months back. We plan to arrive a week early for the pre-runs. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

I'm arriving on the 22nd through the 1st...I'm looking forward to meeting you folks face-to-face.

Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but about two weeks ago the FMCA 4 Wheelers website stated the rally shopping cart for the St. George rally would be open starting August 31st.  I had it written down to pay for ours tomorrow.  Is it already open to pay for the rally?

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Hey guys, correct me if I'm wrong, but about two weeks ago the FMCA 4 Wheelers website stated the rally shopping cart for the St. George rally would be open starting August 31st.  I had it written down to pay for ours tomorrow.  Is it already open to pay for the rally?

Mike.

Mike, Yes it is now open.

You're one day off Mike, it was always scheduled to open on the 30th. I see on the Monoco form you got your Norcold removed, now on to the cabinet remodeling.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom