FMCA St. George, UT 2015

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, sorry, my bad I must have written the date down wrong.  I just paid and we are good to go for the rally.

Gary, yes, I removed my Norcold refrigerator yesterday and I am on my way outside to the coach now to fill in the top vent and see how I am going to build the sub-floor up to the correct height.  Fridge is due to be delivered on Tuesday.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at St. George and run some trails.

Just out of curiosity on the question about what rated trails do you want to run, what did y'all (sorry, still talking Texan after this past spring's rally) ;D put down?  I chose the 3.0-3.5 but in the comment box I put 2-3.5 trails.

Mike.

On the form I put 3-3.5 rated trails, but in actuality I'll be running 2-3 rated trails this year. I want to challenge myself, but not my equipment so much, if that makes sense. I've been going out on the trails with a local Jeep club with some regularity and so I feel confident up to a 3.5...well, kind of.

As amazing as it is to me, it looks like I'll make the FMCA 4 Wheeler's Rally that begins one-week from today. Sadly the business is booming so my wife will not be making the trip, much to her chagrin. I've been looking forward to this rally for some time now, I am jazzed. I'm making the trip to the Bar 10 Ranch on Thursday and Friday, North Rim of the Grand Canyon.

The weather has been wet so the trails will be new to some degree, the dust a bit settled, and the red mud prevalent. .The long term forecast has the weather cooperating during the rally

We had planned to arrive this past Friday, but after a breakdown in WY, and now sitting at Cummins in West Valley City,UT for an apt tomorrow it looks like we won't be there until Tues. Should still have time to pre run some trails. See everyone soon.

John, good to hear you are going to make it to the rally.  We will see you there.

Gary, that sucks.  What's wrong with the coach?

For some reason our coach turned over 100k miles this year and we have had to put a little more time and money into her than normal.  Oh well, I think ours is ready to roll again so we will see everyone on Sunday, hopefully late morning or noonish time frame.

Mike.

We blew a coolent hose in WY, and had genny looked at in West Valley City,UT, but got to the FMCA Rally Monday and pre ran a trail today.

Becks said:
We blew a coolent hose in WY, and had genny looked at in West Valley City,UT, but got to the FMCA Rally Monday and pre ran a trail today.

How has the rain been in St. George?

It has been a very fun week, I've met a few forum members face-to-face, and I have been duly impressed with the professionalism of the club members. As the week winds down I am looking forward to the next get together. I really enjoyed the week.

I am discovering the call of the road by hanging out with full timers. Good people, and a good way to live...IMHO.

Well a great FMCA 4-Wheelers rally has come and gone. Chrystal and I had a great time and we really enjoyed seeing out RVForum friends. It was good to see Frank & Barb, Gary & Darlene, John and Bill from the forum. We are already looking forward to seeing everyone at the next rally.

Mike.

Great to visit with you folks as well Mike. It was sad to see you and Frank pull out this morning. Look forward to visiting again in Big Bend. Have a great winter.

Frank, we are leaving ST George Nov 7th and headed to Gold Canyon for the rally where we plan to stay a month. Look forward to seeing you and Barb there. Sadly we will all miss Mike and Chrystal.

Back
Top Bottom