Looking for campground hosts in Montana

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chadmmullman

Hi there. I am a Forest Service employee who is looking for campground hosts in Seeley Lake, MT. Feel free to do a google search on Seeley for more information, but it is a beautiful mountain paradise. Our district contains a chain of lakes varying in size and all of our campgrounds are lakeside. The opportunities are unpaid, but they do offer a free RV site with electric, water, and sewer. Duties consist of cleaning sites, cleaning restrooms, making visitor  contacts, and acting as a liason between the public and Forest Service personnel. We have paid Forest Service employees that make rounds through the campgrounds on a daily basis to provide support. Shoot me an email at [email protected] for more information. The positions are on the Seeley Lake Ranger District of the Lolo National Forest.

Attachments

• glacier.jpg
    glacier.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 63
Thanks for spamming our forum. I've removed all but one of your messages. Please follow our forum Rules (link in the menu above).

Thank you for keeping me in line. I have reviewed the rules and will no longer post multiple times. I meant no ill will.

No problem Chad, and thanks for the follow-up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom