DC with 2 dogs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bingberg

Greetings. We are taking our Grandson on a trip during his summer vacation. Per his request DC will be our first stop. We prefer staying in federal parks. We are considering Prince William Forest campground in Quantico but there are no hookups. Does anyone know if mid to later June would be too hot inside the RV for them?

Thanks
Beth Ingberg

An option in any metropolitan area are Dog Hotels, Kennels, and Veterinarians who will board your pups for the day. When we travel this year we have looked up sources and found that they are plentiful. While I don't enjoy the idea of having our pups locked up for the day in a kennel it is better than in the RV. This will be our first season using local kennels, etc. for our long day away excursions. Of which there are very few.

Depends on the year, but usually it would be quite warm at that time. My daughter lives there and she has me doing work on her house at various times and I stay away from summer months.

I would look for places to board the dogs for the day, depending on the weather.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom