Yuma RV wash

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vmax1

Boy! these guys are fast!      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRBSuQYXSZc

For being so fast, it does look like they are thorough.  It also looks like they come directly to you site.  That's what I like.  It's so much better to get it washed while I'm relaxing, than to wait inline until my turn, then pull into a bay where they've been spraying off grease all day long.  There are so many differences between what I want in a truck wash vs. what I look for in a MH wash.  I wish I could find more services like this, boy they are fast.  ;)

I'm always concerned at one of the truck washes that I may step into some grease and thus track it into the MH.  So when there, I'm always having to watch where I step. 

So this service is worth so more to me when they come to my camp site where I know it's clean.

We need a list of wash companies that come out to your site to wash your rig.  Maybe it exist, I just don't know where it is located.  But I've looked in AlStays, and very few listings even mention on site MH washes.

Drive down Foothills Bv in Yuma and there are signs for mobile washing and at least 2 trailers with phone numbers and ads for mobile washing. In many other RV Parks the office keeps a list of "authorized" mobile washers. I would never suggest they get a kickback for referring you to specific firms though.  :eek:

Ken

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom