A question, Not a statement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Since I have dogs the answer is no, but if I didn't have dogs the answer would be yes. Some folks just don't like animals, just like some folks seek out adult communities. Choices are good.

No. I travel everywhere with our dog and would have no interest in a place like that.

Ken

In my case I would never ask, since I have cats.

However there was one park I visited that charged extra for pets... I did not stay there.

Their logic was they sometimes have to help chase down a wandering pet.. My cats do not go outdoors without a human on a leash and if they do they wait patiently for us to open the door because they know where the FOOD dish is (inside).

Covered Wagon,  Las Vegas,  on Bolder. HWY

If you don't have a dog, why would you care?  If you have a dog, you can't stay there.

I don't speak for the rest of my family on this but I am with a very small minority in that I don't particularly like dogs. With that being said, yes I would stay at such a park with all other things being equal. I would not necessarily seek out such a park, however. If you are actually asking the question "Why on earth would anyone stay in a park that did not allow dogs?" then the answer is personal choice. If you are asking the question exactly as stated, I'm with Ned.

Tin man said:
Would you stay in a park that did not allow dogs?????????

I'm confused about your question.  Do you have dogs?  If you do, you couldn't stay there anyway. If you don't have dogs, it's a matter of choice. Most dog owners take care of there dogs. If there's a problem I just go to the office and usually, they take care of it. Yes, I have a dog.

I like dogs and cats and horses. What I don't like are people who cannot control their pets so some places are obliged to ban ALL pets just in case of problems.

Since I don't travel with a dog I don't really pay attention so the answer would be yes but probably inadvertently.  I did stay in a place once that had a pets and no pets section which kind of put me off.  I enjoy other peoples dogs and talking to folks as they walk them.  It may have been a one-off but I really didn't like the vibe at the place where it was segregated.

bucks2 said:
No. I travel everywhere with our dog and would have no interest in a place like that.

Ken

X2

Cannot imagine retirement without them..

I am another one that doesn't understand why the question is being asked. Since we don't travel with a dog, we never even check the pet policies. Why would it matter to me?

Yes we have one CG we attend a few times a year that has a strict no pets policy.

The dogs go to the kennel for those weekends. No big deal. They get treated very well at the kennel and come back cleaner than when we dropped them off

From my experience, a lot if not most campers seem to have dogs. The campground owner is missing out on a lot of business

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom