Wiper Blades

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kennyg

Our organization just obtained ownership of a 2000 Winnebago model WFG37S and was looking for information on the type of wiper blades needed for it. I was hoping for a model name on the door but only the wfg37s was listed. Thanks for any information and if there is a model name for it I would like to know.

The blades might be easier to track down using the chassis manufacturers make and model, i.e. GM, Ford, Workhorse etc. But it is only the length that counts in most cases, take one or both into a car parts supplier (Advance Auto, Pep Boys, Walmart, etc and simply match them up. (The left and right may NOT be the same length!!)

Does this look like the one?? http://www.winnebagoind.com/service/wincd/2000/WINNIE00/0wfg37g.pdf

This model is an Adventurer.... The model name is often written across the rear of the vehicle in big scrolling letters

Yes it does. We are using it for a computer lab, so it does not have the inside accessories but the information is helpful.

I would call Winnebago  - Customer Service : 800 537 1885 - and ask them. The wipers are installed by Winnebago not the chassis manufacturer.
After you get the model you can find the proper blades HERE. Trico blades are sold by Autozone and other stores.

There are wipers blades and then there are wipers blades! They are not all the same. The attachment point is different. Some wider, some bolt on. For the first time take a wiper to a parts store, talk to a real person hopefully one who knows their stuff and they can match them up.  Class b and c take an automotive style wiper and class a usually take a large truck style.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom