Winnebago a wee bit pricey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Soaringeagle

Had some burned-out bulbs on the led light strip under the passenger side headlight. Thinking that the simplest thing to do would be to contact my dealer and have them send me a replacement, but their price was $240.00 per side!!! I checked on Amazon and ordered two light strips to replace both sides in case the shade of white was a bit different from the one good one left on the coach. My total cost was $18.00 and took me just under a half hour to replace both light strips. I understand the need to be profitable but sheesh!! :eek:

Imagine how expensive your rig would be if you bought it piece by piece!  Our third brake light is an LED strip and it was replaced once, lasted a year or two and then several of the LEDs burnt out again.  I've given up on replacing it.

I've been buying my itasca specific parts from these guys for years. They are much better priced than the big commercial guys.

http://www.lichtsinn.com/

:)

Soaringeagle said:
That's my dealer as well.

Correct me if I am wrong please but I have been told that Winnebago does not sell parts direct to owners - you have to go through a dealer and Lichtsinn in Forest City picks up direct  from the factory every day.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom