About RV & Full-timing in China

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eric2015

Wondering if some of you have a concept on Chinese housing price.Housing Price in big city like down town Guangzhou, nearly RMB30k-40k  per square meter.It's extreme high for nearly 80%-90% people who fight for their career in big city that can not afford their own house.Even when they have enough money to own one, they are already an old man.On the other hand, they spend their whole life on just affording their own house!(Weird, why don't i use "we" instead of "they"....)

And that makes why there are always strange living ways happen in China. (Such as living in a cargo, sleeping on the road, custom make a egg-shape "Portable home"  etc...And these are illegal in China)It seems like there is another way to slove the living problem-----Being a full time RVer!!!Well it sounds hopeful, but it is not make any sense in China. As you know, China has a large population of 1.3 billion. Usually, i have to take almost half an hour to find a parking place for my car if i go back home late at night(Parking Lot are always full). We don't even talk about a place for a RV.And there are no something like RV park in China :'(.

Do you think it is a reason why RV or Full-timing is not popular in China?

Hope you can understand what i want to express though my English is not that good. :'(

Why not talk about the housing price in the U.S? As i know the reason why some of RVer become a Full-timer is just to save money on living.

Why not talk about the housing price in the U.S?

Eric, housing prices vary quite significantly across different areas of the USA.

So do China~ How about some big city like California, New York? I prefer living in downtown city instead of countryside as i like making friends. ;)

Back
Top Bottom