99 Beaver Patriot Monticello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2donbon

HELP
I have been trying for 5 years to find the name of the stain on my cupboards, without success!!  I have called Beaver, they don't know, looked all over the internet with no success either.  They are oak cupboards with a very light stain but not White Picking Oak.  Tried it, it just comes out white, these have a ting of yellow in it.  It could be that it's just aged that way but would love to know. 
Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.
B.

After 15 years, its probably a different color than original. Matching the color wont be that important really. You are going to have to sand it down anyway in order for the new stain to look good. The new stain will be different even if you do find the original color. If it were me, I'd just get some samples from the hardware shop and pick a color I liked and plan on doing all the cabinets to make them all look together.

Is this the main/frame part of the cupboards, or the doors? Which model of Beaver? Some Beavers had a burl inlay in the center of their cupboard doors, but I think that was the Beaver Marquis.

Back
Top Bottom