Need travel partner(s) for new RV; Mpls to Las Vegas, depart 4/7 for 7day trip.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StevOrino

Fun road trip: I have a brand new 28' motor home to drive from the factory in N. Iowa to Las Vegas departing 4/7 and due in LV a week later, 4/14. This would be perfect for someone who wants to try an RV vacation before buying one. This is the lowest cost way and it's a brand new unit.

There's no mileage charge and a fee of only $105 for the vehicle, plus gas. I did the math and a good. generous estimate of total cost (incl fuel, food, and one-way airfare back to MSP, etc.) each is about $700. I have not planned the route, so you can help me do that -- maybe we go to Yellowstone and take a left? Maybe we go south to route 66 and take a right across the southwest? I am a retired, (was in advertising/marketing) youthful and fit guy. I love to be spontaneous, satisfy my insatiable curiosity, take some pictures, listen to current music, and make it up as we go. You and I can check each other out, have a cup of coffee/cocktail if you are in the Mpls area, and see if all is fine to risk 7 days on the road together. Yes, I know it's a bit of a long shot, but my buddy with whom I planned this trip cannot go, my wife is not a road-tripper, and I have a non-refundable deposit I'd rather not lose so why not give this a shot? I'm easy to get along with and love to see what's around the next corner. So please start by replying and we can go from there. April is a perfect month to travel and gas prices are good. BTW, if you have a suggestion on how I could best find a good person or 2 for this trip, please let me know.  Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom