Vacations in class B. Arches National Park

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Len and Jo

Just got around to starting to process into slide shows some of our 2009 travels in our class B. 

The attached 7 minute Youtube slide show covers interstate 80 west from Michigan to Utah and then exploring Arches National Park.  Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/o8YpwLjZ-9Q

good presentation!  Makes me want to go back, but our old 95 Roadtrek  is long gone,

Bill Dane
99 country coach Allure

Thanks for the positive comment.

I was planning on getting another put together to today and get it posted but that is not going to happen. 

Our daughter's family is visiting friends in Tennessee and the -19F we had two days ago froze her homes water pipes (per neighbor baby setting the house).  So I spent this morning at her house un-freezing the pipes.  No damage to the pipes  ;D.  Previous owner had finished off the basement and put the insulation on the wrong side of the main line that was against the cement exterior wall.

Ice storms in Tennessee-  Her friends home is getting water in basement and in 1st floor bedroom on an exterior wall.  Gutters are full of ice and roof has LOTS of ice dams all over from the rain/snow freezing weather.  44F today but the ice is in place.  I recommended that they make salt sausages and place them to "burn" channels through the roof ice so the water can drain ONTO THE GROUND.  Salt sausage: a pantyhose leg filled with salt, sodium chloride, etc. and tied off.

Just got a text from her, one of the neighbors was out working on his roof....same problems in whole area of Tennessee.  Stores out out of ice melting products.  Daughters friends found water softening salt to use.  Neighbor fell off ladder and landed on his head.  Brain bleeding...on way to hospital.  They are now making more salt sausages to put on his roofs ice dams.  Good neighbors

Weather has been bad many places the last month or so.......ALL BE CAREFUL !!!

Back
Top Bottom