Racing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shame they didn't let the lead pack race to the line, could have been anyone's race before they threw the yellow. Exciting race though, 3 wide for so many laps!

Bobmws said:
Shame they didn't let the lead pack race to the line, could have been anyone's race before they threw the yellow. Exciting race though, 3 wide for so many laps!

I would have like to have seen 3 more laps. That would have made it real interesting I think.  :eek:

blw2 said:
We had our Cub Scout Pinewood Derby Race this weekend, & my son swept it!
does that count?

Did he get a million and one half for first place like Logano did?  Your son deserves it!!!! :eek: ::) :p :-\  Congratulation to him.

Rene T said:
Did he get a million and one half for first place like Logano did?  Your son deserves it!!!! :eek: ::) :p :-\  Congratulation to him.

Just as well... a medal for 1st in his den and a trophy for best overall time in the pack!

Honestly, i wish he hadn't won.  It was dumb luck and a good dad  8)
He waited till the last minute and really didn't put a lot of effort in.  He did the lion's share of the work though.  I guess my physics lessons and coaching sank in a bit though....

lumpy75 said:
Sat in the backstretch for the 500. Fun was had by all. But Lagona winning come on man.

Logano was strong all day.  Not surprised he won it.  I was hoping Gordon would pull off Daytona 500 win #4 as his swan song....

blw2 said:
Just as well... a medal for 1st in his den and a trophy for best overall time in the pack!

Honestly, i wish he hadn't won.  It was dumb luck and a good dad  8)
He waited till the last minute and really didn't put a lot of effort in.  He did the lion's share of the work though.  I guess my physics lessons and coaching sank in a bit though....

Good job dad!  :D
Waaay back in the day, out troop had an award for "car most likely built by a scout". What a hoot!
There were always a few dads who took this way too seriously and had "showcase" cars that you just knew were never touched by 9 yr. old hands. I remember spending a fair amount of time trying to calm these guys down. But overall, great fun! geez.. that was 25 years ago..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom