Looking for a Class A Motorhome with twin beds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foobar0

Does anyone know of a Class A Motorhome that has twin beds rather than a queen size bed?

The Newmar Allstar model 3950 and 3951 has a loft.  It has a queen bed and over the queen bed it has 2 twin beds.  It is a very neat floor plan.  They also make a model 3954 that has bunks as well as a queen bed.  I don't know of any that has just twin beds.  Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I had looked at the Newmar website, but missed these models because I was only looking at the gas models and both of these are diesel. Yes, these are interesting floorplans.

I actually test drove the Allstar model 3951.  I was very impressed with the amount of room that it had in the back.  I could stand flat footed in the master and had several inches of head clearance.  Good luck with your search.  If you are only looking for a gas model there are several class A that have bunk beds.  If you are interested let me know and I will list some of the ones I have looked at.  We were looking for a class a that would sleep more than normal so my wife and I looked at a ton of units to find the right one for us.

foobar0 said:
Does anyone know of a Class A Motorhome that has twin beds rather than a queen size bed?

Haha, I'm having the exact opposite problem... I'm looking for a full/queen bed, and I often seem to find twin bed setups.  :)  But that's on older models (late 80's, early 90's) that I'm shopping for, and I'm guessing you are in the market for a newer rig.  At some point, manufacturers must have realized that spouses like to sleep *together* so they ditched the twin bed idea.  ;)

Back
Top Bottom