A new Tradition!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RV Roamer said:
Photo with less plastic on the floor. Also another exterior shot - taken at night with flash.

Congratulations on your new coach, Gary. Very impressive. I wish you and Nancy many years and miles of happy camping adventures.

The lighter colors really add to the openness feeling -- and, of course, the opposing slides help as well. What are your plans for computer usage and desk space. Looks like a lot of possibilities along the left (drivers side) slide.

If your travels take you to NCal -- I hope you will give me a call. Would love to meet you and Nancy in person.

10 days to go, and counting, bet you are both looking forward to when you are driving it out of the lot!
Congratulations, wish you many happy miles.

What are your plans for computer usage and desk space. Looks like a lot of possibilities along the left (drivers side) slide.

There is a small desk just behind the driver seat, in the corner next to the recliner. Previous owner built it in himself and he was only a fair cabinet maker. I plan to replace it with one of my own creation, since woodworking is a hobby of mine and I know I do better work that that.  Don't know if it will get done this winter or not, but probably it will.

Yeah, it's time we met, don't ya think?  We don't get to CA too often, but we will be West in 2007 so it's possible.  Or you could take a drive up to Moses Lake, WA and visit us at Suncrest Resort anytime between May and Labor Day.

bet you are both looking forward to when you are driving it out of the lot!

You bet!!  I'm sitting here at my computer, looking out the window at our Dolphin and imagining the Tradition sitting there in its place! Get a bit of a grin on my face every time!

We are beginning a new (well, almost new) Tradition in the Brinck family

Congratulations Gary and Nancy!  It looks like a beauty..I really like the color scheme.  Will you come this way so we can see it?  Looking forward to seeing your new coach...and you too ;)

Gary  I parked between Smoky and Bob at Quartsite  last Jan and I was please to be in amongst their company along with Tom, Ron, Ned, Russ , Helaine, Dave, Terry, and spouses and many others.  It was a pleasure meeting them all.

Nancy & Gary

Congratulations on the new Tradition. Wish you many miles of happiness. It is a very attractive looking unit. You make me want to go shopping, not good.

Nelson

I was please to be in amongst their company along with Tom, Ron, Ned, Russ , Helaine, Dave, Terry, and spouses and many others.  It was a pleasure meeting them all.

Yes, it's a grand gang of folks, isn't it? Hope we also get to meet some day, Shane.

Likewise.  Wish we had known of this forum and the people in when we were going to FL  all the time.  But  that's yesteryear and times have changed for all of us.

WOW, it sure looks nice and, knowing you, it's bound to be in GOOD shape.  Congrats!!!

Jerry & Ardra

Yes, it's in quite nice condition, which is one of the reasons we jumped on it quickly. We went over it pretty extensively, making up a hit list for the Lazy Days techs to  fix before delivery [next week] and just couldn't find much. Not even much cosmetically except a few exterior scratches that you have to look closely to notice.  It seems to be in better shape than our Dolphin was when it came from the factory in 2002! Hope our actual experience turns out that way.

Nelson: don't try to blame your shopping urge on me - you've been eyeing up new rigs for a year now!  8)  Do like we did - give in to temptation!

RV Roamer said:
Yeah, it's time we met, don't ya think?? We don't get to CA too often, but we will be West in 2007 so it's possible.? Or you could take a drive up to Moses Lake, WA and visit us at Suncrest Resort anytime between May and Labor Day.

Yes, I agree, Gary. Have been disappointed that I have not been able to get back East to one of your rallies. I grew up in Kentucky, my family was from Pennsylvania, I was in the Navy at Norfolk, went to FL on spring breaks during my school years, so have many places and people I would like to visit.

My brother lives in Coos Bay, OR -- and is really on my case to come North, plus I have a number of clients in Washington & OR. So perhaps I will get up that way as the weather warms. So maybe we "will" get together.

Back
Top Bottom