Any Class A motorhomes for sale?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dolphin Jockey

Hi Folks,

In cans any of you have been wondering where I'd gone to I can answer your questions.  During the past month Jean and I have been on the road, visiting a granddaughter and spending some quiet time in the mountains.  Enjoyed every minute of it.

That said, let me get to the topic.  After spending 14 years as the VERY satisfied owners of our 1988 Georgie Boy Cruise Air II Jean and I have decided to replace it with something newer.  Although the power train is in great shape and all appliances work equally as well the outside surfaces have seen better days.  We are starting the search for a replacement coach.  We wanted to give you folks a chance to let us know about anything which is available for immediate sale, preferrably west of the Rockies.  Were looking for something not more than a year or two old (negotiable), side-entry door (non-negotiable), and not longer than 35 feet (due to the limitations of parking it at my house).  If you have any leads please let me know.

Best regards,
George

George,

Was wondering about you. We have missed you.  Hope you find a good MH that is just right for you.  Good to see you back.

George,

You have been missed, good to see you back here.  I don't have any leads for you but good luck in your search for a new toy, er, motor home.  The hard part may be finding a side entry in a 2 yr old or newer coach.  Just about all models are now front entrance.  I like our side entrance, but it's not for sale :)

Ned said:
You have been missed, good to see you back here. I don't have any leads for you but good luck in your search for a new toy, er, motor home. The hard part may be finding a side entry in a 2 yr old or newer coach. Just about all models are now front entrance. I like our side entrance, but it's not for sale :)

Hi Ned,
You're right about front entrance doors, provided one's mind-set is oriented towards diesel.  Not true in the case of old fashioned gasoline engines.  Today at an RV show I looked at a couple of very nice Bounders, both gas ang both with side entrances.  I'm not a particular fan of Bounders but the two that I looked at today (both 2005: a 34F and a 35E) were quite impressive -- with a siignificant hiccup: the storage compartments are not deep enough to lay a typical folding lawn chair flat in the compartments.

One salesman I talked to today offered me a 1998 National Tradewinds, diesel with a side entry.  They're around but admittedly they are few and far between.

If you happen to hear of anything, my friend, please let me know.

Best regards,
George

Ron said:
George,

Was wondering about you. We have missed you.  Hope you find a good MH that is just right for you.  Good to see you back.

Hi Ron,

Thanks!  It's good to be back.  Don't know how much time I'll have to spend here.  Got lots on my plate, including a trip to Las Vegas in early June.  My daughter's husband is being transferred there by the Air Force and we're going to be there when they arrive so we can "baby-sit" our two granddaughters (ages 8 and 6) while D/SIL house-hunt.

IAC, I'm back and it's great to be here. :)

Best regards,
George

Sounds like the kids are moving closer to you.  I suspect you are liiking forward to the baby sitting duty.
We are in Vegas now but will be leaving tomorrow heading toward Moab.

Hello George:

I've  had very good luck with rvtrader.com on-line. When I bought my current rig, I seached with all the stuff I want as criteria - including that I would go anywhere west of the Mississippi. Was very pleased to find the ideal rig (at the time) just down the freeway from me in Sacto not more than 5 miles away -- and then when looking for a Jeep Cherokee to tow anywhere West of the Mississippi, one popped that I then purchased at that Chevy dealer just off of Madison Ave. Amazing.

There are several websites out there now that do the same thing. Plus, if you narrow your search to the exact rig type you want, e.g. a 34 foot Bounder, you can just Google it. Lotsa stuff will pop up. And finally, I see that there are RV's for sale now on eBay.

Whatever you do, good luck in your search. Hope it will be fun for you. I know that when I was trying to find my Jeep for tow, I was kinda disappointed when I finally bought because I was having fun looking <g>.

Hi George and welcome back.  Good to see you here again.

Hope you find the "just right" coach you are looking for and that it is as trouble free as your old faithful  ;D.

Ron said:
Sounds like the kids are moving closer to you.  I suspect you are liiking forward to the baby sitting duty.
We are in Vegas now but will be leaving tomorrow heading toward Moab.

Hi Ron,

You're right.  We're really looking forward to seeing the FL granddaughters moving closer.  Baby-sitting them is a non-problem which we are looking forward to doing.

Best regards,
George

Hi Ron,

You're right.? We're really looking forward to seeing the FL granddaughters moving closer.? Baby-sitting them is a non-problem which we are looking forward to doing.

Best regards,
George

Them moving from Fl to LV really cuts the driving time down to go see the grandkids.  Bet you are happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom