Dang Door...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John if it is a Dometic there is a door hinge repair kit. I had broken enough of the plastic frame that I had to beef it up some but AFAIK it is still holding.

It is... I have made temp repairs but the nearest Camping World is 70 miles and the nearest pay day is Wed next week... So I'll get the kit in about 2 weeks and fix it properly then.

Picked up a "T" shaped mending bar,,Put a couple bends in it, drilled one hole a bit bigger and it is working well till next week when I can order a proper repair kit

Repair kit is over sixty bucks... My "Fix it" visit to the hardware I got 3.00 in change from a Tenner.

John From Detroit said:
Picked up a "T" shaped mending bar,,Put a couple bends in it, drilled one hole a bit bigger and it is working well till next week when I can order a proper repair kit

Repair kit is over sixty bucks... My "Fix it" visit to the hardware I got 3.00 in change from a Tenner.

IIRC I found one on EBay for 20 bucks.

I will keep looking.... One advantage of having a solid temp repair (I could just get abottle of Testor's Flat Black and call it down) is that I can now spend time searching...Thanks for the E-bay lead.

Back
Top Bottom