CoachNet again - What kind of membership now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99WinAdventurer37G

The following are my choices to renew my membership.  I have the Platinum Plus now, but that was three years ago, and I don't even remember what all it covers.  I tried to find out the difference in the new memberships, but found no listing of my current membership.  Any one remember what the Platinum Plus includes?  I have a MH and usually tow either my MC or ATV in a cargo trailer.  Just wondering what the difference is, I thought I read here somewhere that it's better to keep your old plan, but couldn't find it, and don't remember why.  Thanks.

Select Membership *
Gold
1 Year ($109.50)
3 Years ($298.50) - Save $30.00
Platinum Plus
1 Year ($129.50)
3 Years ($358.50) - Save $30.00
Premier Coach
1 Year ($129.50)
Premier Towable
1 Year ($129.50)
Promo Code  
$358.50  Annual Dues
$358.50  Total

Go to the Coach Net page outlined in the link below. There you find a side by side comparison of the features with each plan.

http://www.coach-net.com /Plans/motorized.aspx

The comparison on the web site just ticks boxes but doesn't explain what the line items actually mean. I found out that the "all inclusive" line for motorhomes means (perhaps among other things) that your  other vehicles beside the coach are included in the coverage, so you may want that level.

The current comparison chart doesn't show the older plans like Gold and Platinum Plus, so no help there. Even the FAQ on their website, which mentions the Gold plan, isn't very helpful.

I'm surprised they have offered to renew your old plan - first I've heard of that. I think you will need to call them and ask just what is included in each.

dverstra said:
Prices have gone up. Must be they received the bill for towing me in Canada ;D

Yes, mine went up 20%.  But as Gary said, I can't find any comparison between the Platinum Plus and their Premier Coach plan.  They offer them both to me at the same price, but don't delineate the difference between the two.  I guess I'll have to call them.

Our plan was up for renewal last fall and the price had increased.  I went to Good Sam to give them a try.  Never used Coachnet in the past other than to ask a question.  So we will see.  My nephew's company dispatches for both Coachnet and Good Sam, so at that point there is no difference.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom