Air Lift Company

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey everyone, my name is Jeremy and I work for Air Lift Company who is a supporting vendor for this forum.

I am a die hard car/truck guy who loves to camp NOT a salesman, so I am not here to cram product down your throat. I am here to help with any tech questions you may have on Air Lift load support/towing products.

I look forward to working with everyone here!

Hi Jeremy and welcome to The RV Forum. Thanks for stopping by.

Hi Jeremy!

timing is perfect! I have Air Lift installed on my 1998 Fleetwood Southwind 32V and front air springs are loosing air. Workshop checked all the connections but couldn't find any leaks. what are the chances sleeves are dead?
any way to find out which are installed without disassembling half of the suspension first?

So Jenny... My first towed startd life as a tow vehicle...Needed a bit of help so I put Air-Lift air bags on it..Worked very well.

I'd ask how things are going in Lansing but alas....I already know (To the dogs) Hope your company is doing well.

so... i guess that was it from Air Lift company? not impressed... nice start but total fail after that

Frankazoid I have not idea what your last post is about.

As I said, keyboard has a few kys that do not always work. Keys near the E and T are most affectd and the space bar.

Itis a Toshiba and suffered some damage.

John From Detroit said:
Frankazoid I have not idea what your last post is about.

As I said, keyboard has a few kys that do not always work. Keys near the E and T are most affectd and the space bar.

Itis a Toshiba and suffered some damage.

my last post was about topic starter Jeremy who is (i guess) Air Lift company representative. He offered help and information on this forum and then never post anything else

Oh..Ok..Well that first post was on 3-April-2015..it is now7-April-2015 and only one question.

Oh by the way if there are not leaks in the system... Check the valve stems.. Might be the cores are not tight.

Your options are:
Leak in air bag (Dealer/installer checked)
Leak in line (Dealer/installer checked)
Leak in connction (Dealer/installer checked)
Leak in valve core (That is the one they almost never check).

Interesting I got that thread in 'unread' list, that's why i've replied. anyway i can hear air coming out somewhere, so i thought i just buy some sort of smog in the can and spray it around to see where it is coming from. will check valves, thanks!

but it sounds like it's close to the air spring itself

frankazoid said:
Interesting I got that thread in 'unread' list, that's why i've replied. anyway i can hear air coming out somewhere, so i thought i just buy some sort of smog in the can and spray it around to see where it is coming from. will check valves, thanks!

but it sounds like it's close to the air spring itself

I would recommend putting the air bags up to the max psi then spray everything down with a soapy water solution. Where you have bubbles you will have a leak. If it is the bag itself, it will be replaced under the lifetime warranty.

Thank you Jeremy! Glad you are back! we did try that and didn't see any bubbles anywhere, so I assumed it's a bag. will make sure and then get back to you with that offer. How do I exchange them under warranty? Do I need to pull them out (deflate completely and just take it out?)?

Air Lift Company said:
If it is the bag itself, it will be replaced under the lifetime warranty.

Hello! I took easy way and just disconnected air hose from the air bag and put air into it with a compressor. I can clearly hear it loosing air so hoses/connections are fine. Would you mind explainig how to exchange the air bag? I'll try to call AirLift but reception is quite poor here for my phone

frankazoid said:
here is another question... can i use Air Lift air compressor to top up my tires?

It will depend a lot on your tire requirements and time. These compressors are likely quite small, they have only a small bag to fill and to a lower pressure than a big tire, unlike the larger volume and higher pressure that some tires require. If it was suitable for your tires, it could take a long time. You would likely have to make some arrangement to get the compressed air to reach each tire as well.

Back
Top Bottom