2006 37' cardinal 34QS is this a good RV?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

railroader81

I am currently looking at this RV it has 4 slides its set up like I want it is out worth buying a older model or do they hold up in the long term I'm expecting to live in it three days a week for the next 6 years?

The Cardinal is a pretty decent trailer and used ones (in good condition) are usually an excellent buy. It's a used house, not a used car, and expected to last a long time with relatively light use like that.  I gather it will be parked in one place most of the next 6 years? Should do well with modest care (roof seams and that sort of thing).

Yes it will never be moved unless the campground goes under! Does 200 a month sound reasonable for electric water trash and sewer?

I see your home base is ocala national Forest I was just there a few months ago I'm looking at buying a place on lake George

Cardinals are a good trailer.  They came standard with aluminum wall studs and wood roof rafters.  Aluminum was an option. 

Just do the normal diligence....check for signs of water intrusion, ensure all the appliances work, check the plumbing, heating and A/C.  Beyond that, if you like the floor plan and can get a deal both parties are happy with, go for it. 

Does 200 a month sound reasonable for electric water trash and sewer?

Depends on the area and the park amenities, but in most that would be a bargain. For example, in a popular tourist areas in North Carolina, I will be paying $600/month this summer, but I know of places where $300 or less is common. $200-$300 is common around my part of central Florida.

Back
Top Bottom