Damon Day Break

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Capt.Morgan here, fulltiming in a  98 daybreak 3210 floorplan, had it about a year, be happy to swap any info i might have, had to do some repairs, and mods. Still need to learn more but my shakedown cruise last year to Colorado via Phoenix from Florida was a real eye opener LOL!

My shake down wasn't as far. just about 30 miles.  I did find out one thing, it is always good to check the camp site, if possible, before you get there and find the one you have has you damn near standing on you head.  Jacks and blocks had the front up in the air.  Still nose down.  Talk about sliding out of bed.  Other then that it was pretty fun first time out.

05 day break 3272 workhorse.  Bedroom slide gave me a problem, finally found relays one under stove, one over bed. There is a header over the bed when removed there  is the second relay and motor. The relay was clicking but nothing was happening. The motor has a 1/4 hex one the end so you can move the slide and get out of a jamb. Also made a small  manifold to blow up the front air bags. It  has an individual fill port and gauge  to monitor each side. It is located under the hood attached to the wiper bracket.  Beats trying to fill the bags underneath.

Back
Top Bottom